Friday 4 May 2012

Tag! Get to know me :)

So I was tagged by Violeteli to do the 'get to know me' tag, which I was thankful for today because its been a heavy revision and essay day so it was nice to do this for a break! Also I like reading tags I think its nice to get to know the people behind the blogs.


Rules:

Post 11 things about yourself.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
Choose people and link them in your post.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs.

11 facts about me:

1. I don't like ice cream
2. I used to study law at uni but withdrew and reapplied to do criminology.
3. I have strawberry blonde hair which I used to hate but i'm beginning to like it now.
4. I love winter clothes.
5. I'm a very anxious person.
6. I love getting up early and don't really like lying in (i'm aware that's weird! haha)
7. I've developed a slight obsession with Lush products of late.
8. I'm a grade 8 clarinetist.
9. My favourite animals are elephants, but I also find dolphins fascinating.
10. I get way too excited if it snows.
11. I hate people that spit in the street...just why?!

Questions from Violeteli:

1.Who is your favourite band/singer? This is really hard because I love music, but i'd say my most listened to are Bon Iver, Joni Mitchell, Mumford & Sons and Crosby, Stills and Nash.

2. What's the one place in the entire world you want to visit? I'm really lucky to have already visited this place and its New York City, it's absolutely my favourite place and I'd just love to go back sometime.

3. Favourite lipstick colour? To be honest i'm not really a lipstick person, I find them quite drying, but if i do wear lipstick its usually quite sheer and natural looking. At the moment i'd say its Crystal by Topshop.

4. Favourite T.V show? The West Wing...it's an oldie now but I love it, the writing is brilliant, the acting is fantastic, funny and serious, just all round amazing show.

5. What season do you like best? Winter...I love it. I love cold frosty mornings, I really like when it gets dark early and Christmas is my favourite holiday.

6. Did/do you enjoy school? In a word no. I hated high school it was probably the worst years of my life. However i'm at university now and I love it.

7. Which do you like more, sunrise or sunset? Sunrise, i'm a morning person I think.

8. If you could work anywhere where would it be? Oh there's so many things i'd love to do, but at the moment i'd love to work as a criminal intelligence analyst, maybe at GCHQ.

9. Do you have a favourite colour? I think my all time favourite is duck egg blue.

10. What movies do you love to watch over and over? Howl's Moving Castle, The Darjeeling Limited, Bridget Jones's Diary and Moulin Rouge

11. Dogs or Cats? I like both but I have a cat so i'll say cat.

My questions for who I tag and myself:

1. If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be? I think I would chose to be at my boyfriend's house because I miss him while i'm away at uni.

2. Heels or Flats? flats in the day definitely, heels for a night out.

3. How did you come up with your blog name/url? Rae is my nickname, Little Green is a reference to a Joni Mitchell song my dad used to sing to me, and I was very nearly named Green after it.

4. What is your eye colour? Blue

5. Do you have a favourite food? Sushi for sure, I just love it.

6. What is your favourite perfume or spray? At the moment Daisy by Marc Jacobs

7. Where would you like to be in five years? I would like to have a good job and hopefully have bought my first house, just the standard things I suppose.

8. Do you have any hobbies other than blogging? Playing the clarinet, listening to music...erm is shopping a hobby?

9. Do you play any sports? Not at the moment but I do Tae Kwon Do when I'm not swamped by uni work.

10. What beauty or skincare product could you not live without? I couldn't live without a good moisturiser and probably foundation.

11. What is your all time pet peeve? People who chew with their mouths open...no one need to see that or hear that!

I hope this was somewhat interesting. I tag the following people to do this but anyone can feel free to join in :)

x



2 comments: